zondag 7 oktober 2012

OUTFIT | New green dress







 
Wearing:
Dress and necklace | H&M
Leather jacket | Rut.M.fl via welikefashion.com
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Mango

Little green dress. My newest love from H&M. Love it for it's simplicity and it's great color. I wore it this weekend to another lesson of my course in Image styling, an afternoon of shopping with my boyfriend and a party later that night. It suited every occasion!
 
Like it? Have a good week all!
 
 
Love, P.

Follow me with BLOGLOVIN or like my FACEBOOK.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great look! Love your necklace =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pretty!
    I have the same necklace so now I need a nice dress or top in that gem green color! Love it! Thanks for the styling inspiration.

    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk kleurtje he!
    http://jolenesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love this outfit, especially your tote bag! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great look! Im gonna copy it for sure :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!